Hello, I'm a new person to join Tek Syndicate and very glad to be here.
I was watching some of the Build A PC video guides on youtube and thought I might build one because I need a decent gaming desktop. However, I am very new to this and want to be sure that I am making the right choices. So here is the question: based on the specs below, would this build be worth at about $400? I know for sure I can get this build at that price. I want this computer to be able to play most modern games at moderate settings at 60fps.
- Case: ThermalTake V3 Black Edition
- Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-ML LX+
- Processor: AMD FX-6100 black edition
- Video Card: ASUS HD 6870 1GB GDDR5
- Memory: Patriot 8GB memory @ 1333Mhz DDR3
- Power Supply: Thermaltake 500W
- Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN822N
- 300GB HDD
Thanks! And sorry if this is not the right place to post this... :(