Is this the right place to get support for Level1 KVM

HI
I have an issue with level 1 KVM and I am not really sure how to get support for it

Hi. Welcome to the forum! I believe that’s something for @wendell to look at. I’ll ask the question first. What’s your issue with it?

1 Like

It is not a hardware issue so I’d rather dicuss in direct message chat if possible… though it seems like there is no private message option here or I can’t find it
It is more of an order on the shop issue…

Wendell is lurking around. You could leave a message here with your issue nonetheless, it may help others like you facing the same issue (if there are any). But if you still insist on chatting on private, you can do so by going to Wendell’s page and sending a message:

(a “Message” box will appear on the top right, just under your profile picture, which currently is a purple background with a white N).

Alternatively, you could use: https://level1techs.com/contact , which is the page where you usually contact Level1Techs for support, promotions or other stuff directly related to the channel (brand?).

All the best!

Got a replay from them today, all is good.
It was an isolated issue with me not getting a confirmartion of my order.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.