Is this custom build good for the price?

CPU

AMD FX-4170 4.2GHz Quad-Core

CPU Cooler

Cooler Master Seidon 120M 86.2 CFM Liquid

Motherboard

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+

Memory

Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333

Storage

Toshiba 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM

Video Card

HIS Radeon HD 7870 2GB

Wireless Network Adapter

Rosewill RNX-N250PCe 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1

Case

NZXT Tempest 410 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Power Supply

Logisys 480W ATX12V

Optical DriveSamsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer

Monitor

Planar PLL2410W 24.0"

Planar PLL2410W 24.0"

Planar PLL2410W 24.0"

Keyboard

Logitech K360

Mouse

Logitech G300 Wired Optical

Oh my... my my my...

1. You gave no price.

2. Your components are unbalanced.

3. Your build is bad and I hope you feel bad.

It adds up to like $1200...

The hardware listed wont run games at 5760x3240 very well at all.. I'm assuming that's what you had planned with those 3 monitors..

Here is a build that I threw together. FYI, I tend to put a good bit of emphasis on futureproofing, so this has the ability to get a cpu or gpu upgrade without any real problem. SSDs are pretty useful from what I hear for keeping load times down in just about all applications, and 500gb is too small for a storage drive, imo. I didn't include a cpu cooler or mouse/keyboard. The mouse/keyboard are personal preference and the cpu cooler isn't necessary, per se. If you want to do some major overclocking, then look into getting one, but as you are asking whether or not something is a good build, I doubt that you will be doing much overclocking. The ram, SSD, and case have all gotten praise from Logan on his youtube channel at some point or another, Tom'shardware raves about the 7870 LE, and for everything else, I tried to stick to things that got good reviews, both at the store and on tech sites.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/LxZJ

Cheers.

BRAVO. Much better. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Lyd0 here's a build I threw together. The only thing SSD's help with in games is load times.

Definitely some good specs there.

However, you forgot to add a case to that, so the total will be a bit higher. Also, from the benchmarks that I've seen, the 7870 LE performs just about as well as the 7950, seeing as how the 7870 LE is a scaled back 7950, so you could save some money by going with the 7870 LE.