Is this a virus?

I got this little thing in one of my hard drives

http://i.imgur.com/9CSOKjO.png

I don't know anyone names rista, I don't know who's email that is.

It says [email protected](akabadass)

when I go to that it just says this folder is empty.

I really hope this is just something small and not a gay virus.

Okay, when I go to "My Computer" it is under the section "Network Location." So it isn't actually in my hard drive (I don't think). I still want to know what this is.

Someone connected to your network. Maybe you need a better wifi password.

I didn't know viruses pertained to any particular sexuality.

How do I kick this moocher off my internet?

"I really hope this is just something small and not a gay virus."

The implication being that you are unhappy with the sexual orientation of the virus ?

I repeat myself.

"Someone connected to your network. Maybe you need a better wifi password."

Or you can block their MAC address. But I would get a better password, if someone was able to get on once, more people will in the future.

Also, Viral Homophobia will not be tolerated.

change your wifi password, reboot your box

virus and computer being male, he just don't want the virus to rape his computer :p

so you equate homosexuality with rape ? For all we know, the computer wanted it that way.

Side-note: computers with a gender: How do I get them to procreate ? it'd be so much cheaper :p

Please hold while i pick myself up from the floor. :)

My new computer has UEFI and it was having an argument with my old computer. They were talking about how my old one only supports one MBR, and my new computer said "you're so BIOSed."

.... ok that was just terrible

if you're on wireless, chances are that rista person has unauthorized access

better update that firmware on your asus router

I like how this "attacker" actually set his network visibility settings to on and put his email address as his network name are you sure none of your friends had this as network name when they were visiting you or something?