Is this a good pc build(first time some1 helped me)

Also, if you have to ask about how to pirate Windows, and what the differences are... you should probably just buy Windows...

ok ill just get a optical drive which one are good that will support my motherboard

also whats a good wireless card that will be good connection(from far and close)

do i need a soundcard?, in the pcpartpicker there is wired network adapter and wireless network adapter???, also will it matter if i install windows in the retail version? not the oem since i might alreayd have the retail version

You don't need a soundcard unless you have really nice speakers, and even then, I'd just get a receiver and be done with it.

The wired network adapter is a NIC for ethernet, or a direct connection, and the wireless network adapter is for detecting and connecting to wireless networks.

You can use either version of Windows - they will both work.

Any SATA optical drive will do; just pick the cheapest one in PcPartPicker, because they all have SATA ports.

do i need any case fans if i want to overclock the 8350 or the phanteks will just do it very good, how much degrees will i get if i overclock the 8350's to 4.8