Is This A Good Gaming Rig?

Alright ill check out some fans how many you think for that build in that case?

you can add an extra 3 x 120mm fans and 1 x 140mm fan to the casem as well as 2 x 120mm for the radiator to make it a Push/pull config, increase airflow in radiator lowering it from 2-5*C which can keep your room even cooler. Rear fan can be upgraded to 140 and use the 120 supplied by the case to the side, add 1 more to side and 2 more at the bottom.  You can even get some LED fans to increase the lighting of the case, that's got a lot of options.  Initially buy the case and see how you want the fans, you may be fine with what you have.  I tend to want teh coolest PC possible so i always fill my case with tons of fans, and the strongest CFM with the least amount of noise is my route.  

That's why i like Bitfenix Spectre Pro fans, Xigmatek is another one, they make the XAF fans which have really good airflow. Both of those i recommend for value and performance.  They both produce PWM fans as well for radiators, so if you are going to buy extra fans for increasing h220 cooling, make sure they are PWM fans.

here's an idea what you could do to your case after all is said anddone, though i don't like how this guy did his video card flow, Graphic cards will have uneven water distribution.

For a keyboard i would recommend a Logitech G710+. Although its a little pricey, it's great bang for you buck!

You sir, are fucking brilliant I didn't even think of LED fans. Thank you so much for your help bro. If I ever need help again in the future can I ask you? 

Ok I'll definitely look it up and give it a shot! Thanks man! :)

So those Bitfenic Spectre Pro Red LED Fans would work well with this case? Never purchased anything from Bitfenix before.

Built something very similar to this 2 years ago... is it still competitive? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1rtZr

Hey man I like that case is it as stylish in real life and would you reccomend it?

I like the Azza Solano 1000. (I believe the 1000R has red LEDs, mine has blue- I might link a picture later to give you an idea of what it looks like) I'm not sure what you're assumptions are as far as it looking different from the images you can view online.

Its a quiet case. I clean the fans regularly and NZXT SEN-001LX Sentry Fan Controller mounted on the top front adds function to the form. I like the way it looks and I didn't feel fooled by it when I first received it (if thats what you were driving at in your question)

I have to admit that I went childishly overboard with the amount of LEDs I added to it originally, I took some out and turned some off so its just the case's fans lit up and its nice... Still a bit bright but tolerable even at night.

As far as a recommendation for it- I think its a good case for the money and the space it gives you lends it to be a scalable case as far as additions of cards and parts and drive space. It keeps my components cool and doesn't make noise so, yea... I'd recommend it because its what I have, but I've seen better cases; although maybe not at the Azza Solano's price point.

i have 4 bitfenix pro fans that work great.  Those guys are great, i've never had better fans than them.  They do some great circulation of the air.  Most fans send the air all around, but bitfenix, much like Xigmatek send the air as much directly straight as possible.  That's always good whhen you're trying to direct air.