Is the MSI NVIDIA N770 TF 2GD5/OC 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Better than the Nvidia gtx 770 AMP edition?

I just wanna know is the MSI NVIDIA N770 TF 2GD5/OC 2 GB GDDR5 better than the Nvidia gtx 770  AMP edition?

Can MSI NVIDIA N770 TF 2GD5/OC 2 GB GDDR5 have Shadowplay. I know it's an nvidia graphic card so it has to be with it. But I just wanna confirm as I don't have any Nvidia graphic card. (I have AMD radeon 7850 2gb which sucks)

Please help me choose one of them. 

They should perform similarly. There's no guarantee of one performing better than the other. It varies from card to card. Sometimes EVGA out-perform ASUS, and visa versa.

If there is a large price difference between the two, I would choose the cheapest of the two. If they are priced similarly, I'd be tempted to go with the MSI brand.

Thanks for the reply and yes the msi one is cheaper.So I thought there could be some performance issues. But your reply helped a lot. My last question is the shadowplay works with the msi one?

Yes shadow play is built into Geforce experience. All the high end Nvidia cards can use it. Msi afterburner also has screen capture and video capture capability's.