Is one of the L1 KVM Compatible with my setup?

Currently I am just changing inputs manually on my monitors and I have a second mouse keyboard pushed to the corner of this desk and its driving me nuts.

I have 1 laptop connected to a Dell WD19TB dock going to 2 separate monitors.
(Dock has 2 DP Ports, 1 HDMI)

Wired USB Keyboard (2 USB Ports because it also has an inline USB port)
Bluetooth Mouse (Assuming Id have to dig up the included USB receiver for a KVM to work?)

I want to incorporate a separate windows 10 laptop with only 1 HDMI port locally. I am fine with this second laptop only being able to connect to 1 screen, if there is a option to bring online a second screen via some sort of USB adapter ETC that would be great, but not something I am dying for.

As another “Nice to have” feature would be an easy ability to switch out my second laptop for a macbook pro laptop with 1 HDMI locally.

Yeah, the KVM would work with your setup. Keep in mind that you’ll want to keep your total cable length from the computer output, through the KVM, into the monitor, to 4M for each display, but aside from that, it should work just fine for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.