Is lenovo still putting spyware in their bios?

Awhile ago Lenovo was putting spyware on their computers that reinstalled even on a clean windows installl, is this still the case?

Really it doesn't matter if they're doing it now or not because they've done it once before so there's nothing stopping them from doing it again.

Either get a lenovo and install linux or just don't support lenovo in the first place.

As far as I know, they've stopped with the Superfish stuff at the very least. I would agree with Putzpie though and ask the question of what's stopping them from doing it again? I don't think there can be any legal repercussions for Lenovo on this subject because when you open that box and turn on your computer, you're agreeing to their terms of service. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

All that said, I am a Lenovo user and got both of my laptops well before the Superfish scandal, but the whole thing made me sort of disappointed.

They were caught a second time after the whole Superfish debacle.

And after that they were caught yet again

Personally I wouldn't recommend Lenovo to anyone who plans to use Windows.

I've had good experience with Dell. and contrary to popular belief Microsoft Surface Products are excellent pieces of hardware including for Linux.

I'm glad I use an older Lenovo Thinkpad with Linux on it. It's ridiculous that they are doing this...