Is Ivacy VPN any good?

Looking into getting a VPN again because of this whole deal going on with the US Senate and ISPs selling our information, etc. I had PIA before but my speeds were fairly slow even after trying multiple servers, so I cancelled it after my 1 year subscription ran out. Looking for something fairly quick, fairly inexpensive, and a decent amount of servers.

I've looked at quite a few so far, and I think I've narrowed it down to Ivacy VPN. It has what I'm looking for at a very attractive price, but what concerns me is that few people use it, or so I feel. I always see PIA, ExpressVPN, etc. pop up everywhere, but not Ivacy.

So does anybody here have any experience with Ivacy VPN? If so, how did you like it? Good customer service? Fairly fast speeds? Any disconnection issues? Etc.

I've used ivacy. In fact I'm still using it. It's pretty decent in terms of browsing and anonymity. Customer service is decent but you'll have to either mail or get em over their chat. That's how I got my Netflix configured anyways, though Hulu worked right outta box for me. And no disconnection thus far, except maybe a couple times in like 7-8 months. and it's got this internet kill-switch thing where your internet connection will drop in case a vpn loses connection so you're safe anyways. About downloading speeds, when you're downloading torrents or anything where you need an extra bit of protection, you'll be trading some of the speed for added protection and it's the same with express, pia, pure and others i've used as well. It's basically a trade-off. also, you might wanna check out that csiro report that came out a couple of months ago.