Let me start off by saying that I pirated this game, as I do with any game before I decide whether or not it's worth my time, and money. Don't ragequit, or rage-comment and say that I should be supporting the developers, because I do, if I find the game is worth it.
Let me give you a few tips if you're on the edge about buying/getting this game: DON'T. Do not get this game until a patch is released, especially if you're going to play it on PC.
Just a few things:
1) There is no keymapping. Well, there is, but it'll get you so frustrated, it's better to just leave it as stock. Alt does 10 different things, including key moves such as dodge. Space is enter, for some reason. I is pause, O is inventory; it's just awful.
2) The sun clips through walls. At a key moment in the game, within the first 10 minutes, you'll notice a nice, bright sun clipping through a solid rock wall, which is apparently underground, within an ice mountain. How in the hell they overlooked this, is beyond me.
3) No configurable video settings - I haven't messed with this... yet, but much like keymapping, there is no way to change the video settings. You can change the resolution, but apparently it doesn't work very well.
4) Alt+Tabbing out of the game, then re-entering with a multi montior setup will make you think your videocard is about to die. I nearly had a heart attack when I rejoined the game after finding out how to remap keys; my screen flickered 10 times; there was white bars all over my main screen, etc. I honestly thought my graphics card was fried.
5) Support so far has been horrid. They've come out with statements such as - If you want to configure your game, go to the configs folder and edit the file. What file, exactly? The configs file is empty. Another one is; We must have released an older build of the game. If you're releasing older builds of the game, with pre-orders piling to the roof, then the head developer should be demotted/fired. There is no excuse for this, and I understand I may be coming off as harsh, but honestly. There's no excuse.
All-in-all, this game does look fantastic, and once that patch is released, it should be great, but until then. Stay away from it like it's cancer.