iPad Air apps crashing! Help!

For about a month, apps on my iPad have been crashing since the update to iOS 8 and its derivatives. Apps centric to the App Store are crashing where as Apple specific apps like Safari work just fine. It's vital that I find a solution as I contacted Apple and for whatever reason they can't help me despite despite being under warranty. In the future I'll get an Android tablet for productivity as this is just bad, I tried re downloading the apps, factory resetting, resetting from iTunes, downloading the apps via iTunes, and nothing works. I decided to ask you guys, as despite your distaste for Apple products you seem to always have a solution. At first I thought they were low memory crashes but that can't be the case as like I said safari works. What's even weirder is Chrome works too... Well anyway, thanks for any help.

The only thing I can honestly suggest is taking it to an Apple store. Have you jailbroken the iPad? It honestly sounds like something went wrong when the update was applied.

It's not jailbroken