Ios7 Beta Help!

I recently installed ios7 beta onto my ipad. When I went through the steps to set it up it said i was not registered with Apple's developer program. Upset, i plugged my ipad back into my computer to restore it but i just get a message that says..."This device is not registered as part of the iPhone Developer Program.If you are a member of the Program, please register your device in the iphone developer program portal." There is no option for restore or anything for that matter.   Is my ipad stuck like this until ios7 is officialy released...HELP!!!

1. Press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake button. (the power off option will appear, ignore it)
2. When the apple logo appears let go of the sleep/wake button (keep holding the home button.)
3. After a few seconds you should see the connect to iTunes image (you can now let go of the home button.)
4. Open iTunes .
5. iTunes should automatically recognize your iPod, iPad, or iPhone once the image comes up, if not unplug your iPod, iPad, or iPhone and plug it back in.
6. Restore your iPod, iPad, or iPhone by holding shift and clicking the "Restore" button.

7. Itunes will want an ios image, download the correct one here (ios 6): (make sure you get the right one for your device!)

http://www.ipswdownloader.com/

Thanks so much!!! 

Can some one send me a link to download the beta, I found one on mega upload but now its been removed.

I have the beta and I just want to say that its stability is incredibly surprising given the fact that its a beta. In fact, its been stable since b1. Very nice

Just scour YouTube. There's bound to be one some where. Sites like 9to5mac or Cultofmac should have an article about getting it without a dev account. Just search iOS 7 on those 2 sites and itll come up eventually if its there