IOMMU groups for ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus Motherboard

So, new to the forum here. And I’ve got a bit of a pickle to sort out.

I’m trying to build a new PC. And I want to know about the IOMMU groups on the motherboard I named in the title, and if possible, what physical ports/PCIe slots are tied to each IOMMU group? I’m planning to set up a system similar to the “2 gamers, 1 CPU” setup that Linus from LTT did some time ago, and I want to run a Host OS (Some sort of Debian/Qubes OS configuration, still working on it) and then have Windows as Guest OS.

I’ll take suggestions on what motherboard to use if not the ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus.

If’s it any additional information:

• I’m going to have a dedicated GPU and dedicated PCIe card for USB, which I’ll pass through to the guest OS. I’m not planning to do anything heavy on the Host OS.
  • I’m going to have a AMD Ryzen 7 5700G CPU in combination with the motherboard. I don’t know if that affects anything though.
  • I can’t use a TR4/TRX4/SP3 due to budget constraints (£2500~) and un-needed power draw. Practically, I’m only interested in the AM4 platform. If there is a really good reason to use other platforms, I might be able to expand my budget.
  • I’m prepared to use ACS if needed. I know about the risks of ACS, and plan to only use it on select bridges when needed.