Inversion Tables are Holy Items

In relation to my personal health, we recently acquired an inversion table. The point of one of these is to flip you upside down, hang you by your heels, and let your body straighten out in reverse. During the winter I helped my grandparents move and picked up a small table that was way way too heavy. There was no other way to move it without a flatcart and my mother found it valuable as it is made out of a shipwreck fishing boat from the 1860's that was pulled out of the lake.

Long story short it was 220 pounds and I had no right moving it but I was tired of hearing everyone bitch so I just did it. It fucked something up in my back and for the last 6 months I have had an unbearable pain in my lower back and this magical thing has, for the most part, fixed it. I will be using it every morning for the next few weeks until everything in my back is where it should be.

This is the first time in a long time that I have not had anything hurt and its amazing.

3 Likes

You're Batman!

1 Like

Homeopathy works, chiropractor's are legitimate.

1 Like

It sounds like your grandparents are Cthulhu worshipers.

2 Likes

When I was little I popped my hip out in soccer and we had a assistant coach who just happened to be a professional chiropractor and he popped it right back in. It was pretty painful at first though.

Nah, great great grandfather helped design the boat and helped with the furniture industry in michigan :3