Intel e8200 + nvidia EVGA 650 non sc/ti 2gb gddr5 fast enough for crysis 2 etc

Hi there would a intel core 2 duo e8200 and a EVGA 650 2gb GDDR5 be fast enough for crysis Black Ops 2 etc.

It will be enough for blackops 2 but for crysis the 650 might br able to run crisis on high (high is the lowest setting) 

hope it helped!

bump that FSB up son

Cheers guys i cant change my GPU now I ordered it http://www.amazon.co.uk/EVGA-GeForce-GDDR5-Graphics-Card/dp/B009APKYO8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358881672&sr=8-2 (I was on a tight budget)

but I only aim to play the CoD franchise and minecraft and I'm not a person that is in "love" with gaming and only play games as a minor hobby

would crysis or BF3 be fast on a resoloution of 1366X768 at ultra setting as I only want to use 1080p when viewing HD movies

BF3 should be fine, I've seen people get 60+ FPS in it on ultra setting (Campaign mode) with that card. You'll have to put down your settings with Crysis because it's a really demanding game. You should have no problem with CoD, as other people describe it, you could run it with a toaster, maybe even a potato if you overclock it.

Cheers Foxy,  love the comedy you put in! its coming to me on saturday cant wait...  but can u recommend me a wireless adapter 300mbps N for around £20 [im in the uk]

Overclocked potatoes are the best kind of potatoes.

hahaha this has turned from tech to vegetables

Need to spice up things once in a while ;) A quick Google search helped me find this beauty. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TL-WR841N-300Mbps-Wireless-Router/dp/B001FWYGJS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358973004&sr=8-1

It has exactly what you need at your target price, the reviews are looking solid too!

HEY GUYS IM HAVING CRAPPY FPS HELP ME (40FPS) ON BLACKLIGHT RETRIBUTION ETC.

Lower the settings, the 650 is a great GPU but I doubt it can run that game everything max.

Blacklight is a semi demanding game actually haha.40 isn't really low.

i got this same card about a month ago, despite all of the online reviews that said it wasent that good, its an amazing card for the price, it really does run smoothly on all the things i throw at it on ultra settings

i partially agree put Far Cry 3 was out of the question...