So we are currently testing the Server Technical Preview 2 and would like to install RD Services.
Unfortunately when "Adding the Feature" I am getting an error message "Unable to connect to the server by using Windows Powershell Remoting".
I have done some googling and a lot of people seem to have the same issue on 2012 r2, for example here.
Suggested solutions were:
- turn off ipv6
- modify firewall rules for powershell remoting
- turn off the firewall entirely
- rejoining the server to the domain
- removing the server from its ou and putting it in the default "Computers" ou
- reenabling remote management from the server manager
Any experienced windows admins around? Any ideas? Or is 2016 TP2 just more broken than 2012 r2? o.0