Install Google Play on Any Android Device!

Many Un-Name brand Android device do not come with the Google Play Store installed, leaving you with no choice but to scavage the internet looking for the app that you want to install. Side loading apps from unknown source can put your device at high risk of getting a virus or two.

If you want to install apps the safe way, then follow the steps below to side load the Google Play Store on your device!

Before we get started, please take note that this will require ROOT Access. This process can harm your device! Search the Internet to make sure your device will cooperate with Root. I take no responsibility for anything that happens to your device. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

1. Root your device. (NOTE: ROOTING YOUR DEVICE WILL MAKE VOID YOUR WARRANTY!!!)

2. Download Root explorer and install it. Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=701CBA6E5F70C050!2783&authkey=!ACvOGEjvYJ1-0b4&ithint=file%2c.apk

3. Download google play. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=701CBA6E5F70C050!2137&authkey=!AJlzW5-x_8jCYOE&ithint=file%2c.apk

DO NOT INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY YET

4. Download google play services. Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=701CBA6E5F70C050!2136&authkey=!ANFx83VVlf9hfdk&ithint=file%2c.apk

DO NOT INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES YET

5. Go to root explorer, and navigate to the folder were you saved Google Play and Google Play Services (Usally sdcard/download)Now long press on each of them, and select copy or move.

6. Move the files to system/apps by going back to the root or main screen of root explorer, and navigate to system/app.

7. Now paste these .APKs into this folder.

8. Change the permission by long clicking Google Play and Google Play Services, and check the boxs to User: Read and Write. Group: Read. Others: Read. (Check this picture to make sure you checked them right https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=701CBA6E5F70C050!2731&authkey=!ACwIb7-KAAetVQc&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg)

9.Now you can finally install Google Play And Google Play Services

10. Before they work correctly you will need to restart your device.

There you go, now you should be able to use the Google Play Store!

If you have any issue, need help or don't understand anything, please leave a comment below, and ill get back to you soon

Thanks, and I hope that this works for you.

There is so much wrong with this article...

What??? I would like to fix it!!!

Many Android device do not come with the Google Play Store installed, leaving you with no choice but to scavage the internet looking for the app that you want to install.

Care to name those devices? Any actual android device will have either google play or Amazon apps. Both are really the same. The only time you wont is if you are using an unofficial ROM, or have android on an unofficial device. And if you can do that, Im sure youd be able to install Gapps.

And with that. It's much easier to download an official Gapps package, remove the verification signature, and flash it via recovery.

Not trying to bash you or anything. We need tutorials like this, and I am very glad you put in the effort.

More or less what Phantom said - a lot of unofficial ROMS (Cyanogenmod, AOKP, etc) will already have  a package, and those are generally trusted sources, so you don't have to download them from some sketchy site. I also agree that it is easier to flash them.

A lot of un-name brand tablets usually don't come pre-installed with Google Play or Amazon Appstore. I can't really name any of them now, but I can definitely make a long list of devices without Google Play if you like. The only Appstores I've seen on crappy devices is 1Mobile or Getjar. Also, the Amazon Appstore is crap...Used it on my old tablet, because it didn't feel like putting Google Play on there, and never found the apps I was looking for.

Just posted this because I thought it was the easiest way to install Google Play.

PHANTOM  you are completely wrong. especially with the case of amlost every polaroid and sylvania tabllet

So you bring up a 4 month old thread to incorrectly.. correct me?

And with that. It's much easier to download an official Gapps package, remove the verification signature, and flash it via recovery.