Inktober 2019

nice. What software are you using to draw/paint this?

2 Likes

I’m using Inktober to force myself to draw everyday, I’d say this counts! And I really like the water color look of your work. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I bought a refurbished 19" iPad Pro from 2015 along with a 1st gen Apple pencil. As far as trying to keep the costs to a minimum while getting a large screen tablet with a sufficiently sensitive stylus; it works out perfectly. I use mostly Adobe Fresco - it has a powerful brush engine, including a live watercolor brush (that’s what I mostly went with in this painting).

2 Likes

thank you! that’s actually what’s my main excuse, as well.

1 Like

Cool thread! Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

I’ve been having fun with painting technical stuff; today it was an old Geiger counter in my possession that I converted into a clock by sticking an arduino board in there :smiley:

I think my favorite one remains the desk from three days ago:

keeping up a painting a day is the hardest by far.

7 Likes

shush

This is fantastic!

2 Likes
  1. Hi, welcome to the forum!

2. I like the art, the technical paintings have a nice aesthetic to them.

3. Build log for geiger clock when?

3 Likes
  1. Hi, thank you! I got scooped up by a long-term denizen when he spotted me rambling about electrical engineering and art on discord and redirected me here.

2. Again, thank you! I agree. I should paint more of the things in my collection.

3. Ahhh it’s a really old project :smiley: I’d have to dig back a bit to gather it up; but once I have some free time - why not.

3 Likes

#7 - Enchanted

#8 - Frail

7 Likes

Today’s painting.

everpresent.png

5 Likes

oct 10 a day late and many dollars short wrt talent and effort.

7 Likes

oct 11. bit more effort, still very little talent. Whatevs.

5 Likes

Updated my deleted post to better fit with one of the days. In this case - Dragon.

(Although it’s not actually a dragon, Sekiro has a dragon in it - just let me draw Sekiro combat arts gosh darn it!)

10 Likes

RIP. That one skinny guy left his friend to fight the muscular guy by himself.

5 Likes

I almost didn’t make it today…

12 Likes

All caught up now. :^)

#11 - Snow

#12 - Dragon

10 Likes

These are excellent.

You guys considered this? Eight Views of Cats - Woodblock Print (Call for Designers and Artists)

8 Likes

Sekiro is a cold and unforgiving world.

3 Likes