Inktober 2019

oct 11. bit more effort, still very little talent. Whatevs.

5 Likes

Updated my deleted post to better fit with one of the days. In this case - Dragon.

(Although it’s not actually a dragon, Sekiro has a dragon in it - just let me draw Sekiro combat arts gosh darn it!)

10 Likes

RIP. That one skinny guy left his friend to fight the muscular guy by himself.

5 Likes

I almost didn’t make it today…

12 Likes

All caught up now. :^)

#11 - Snow

#12 - Dragon

10 Likes

These are excellent.

You guys considered this? Eight Views of Cats - Woodblock Print (Call for Designers and Artists)

8 Likes

Sekiro is a cold and unforgiving world.

3 Likes

I’m not an artsy person. Technical drawings, blueprints and schematics are more my jam. However, I’ve never really tried to improve at drawing and such.

So, in the spirit of JUST DO IT, I bought a drawing pad and a sharpie, and started. If you’re on the fence, go ahead and start. It may not be the 1st, but when you start is less important than getting it done. Here is my shot at ring.

Paper and sharpie (or felt-tipped marker, if you wanna be fancy).

7 Likes

Still costs less to buy some sharpies than to go out and buy a 25 dollar set of microns that’ll probably be used up by the end of the event, haha.

2 Likes

Here’s day 2, Mindless. We can a relate to those Wikipedia/Reddit rabbit holes and then try to figure out how you got to reading about the great corn famine of 1877.

Paper and sharpie.

5 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

#13 - Ash

6 Likes

5 Likes

#14 - Overgrown

https://www.minds.com/media/1030898651202908160

7 Likes

Got some catch-up done at work today.

Here’s my idea of bait.

And after that, wanted to work on perspective, so just drew an ice cube for freeze

Then had to think about Built, but found something I liked.

6 Likes

Its 16 Somewhere in the world I guess…

6 Likes

In tokyo it is :^)

1 Like

please excuse my terribly misguided attempt at shading…

8 Likes