Inktober 2019

Anyone participating in Inktober? It’s a drawing challenge with prompts for each day of October. You can read more about it here: https://inktober.com/rules

The prompts are:

I’ll be posting my own drawings on my twitter account (and here, probably).

Hope to see some other community members drawing this year!

16 Likes

@anon30801626

oof, shes not even getting on here anymore. lemme ping her and try to get her on.

1 Like

I’m doing Inktober and I’ll post my drawings here too.

3 Likes

Can we start late ?

I saw some of your drawings on Twitter @kreestuh there great

1 Like

Don’t see why not :smiley: vid plugging this and just do it out tomorrow

4 Likes

Y wasn’t this posted a few days earlier? I could have joined and drawn some stuff…
I still can, but I missed the first few days already and I’m unprepared, I have to buy a pencil and paper and stuff…
May I join late?

2 Likes

Thank you! And agreed with Wendell, there’s no reason you can’t. Some people don’t even do the prompts each day, I think of it more as an exercise to get you drawing each day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Id say either start with day 8, or push through the first 7 to get caught up

I am going to bend the rules though and work on my Cintiq MSP for these since all i have currently are ballpoint pens. All my microns are dry or very old.

On the other hand i do need to hit up the art supply shop.

1 Like

Edit: Adding in Mindless & Bait.

https://www.minds.com/media/1028434592350416896

11 Likes

Real feeling the vibe on that second one, nice work all around!

2 Likes

Low effort sketch. Frail OS is frail.

9 Likes

Nice, you should do tux next, I’d imagine he’d need staples and superglue to hold him together :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Franken-Tux

3 Likes

I wasn’t but I will be now.

1 Like

Two more for today.

#4 - Freeze

#5 - Build

6 Likes

swing for oct 9. noose, because if you’re going to draw a rope, why not

3 Likes

decided to wait a bit before posting up #6. - Husky

5 Likes

Guess I’m gunna be catching up

5 Likes

I’m doing my own spin on the Inktober challenge… I habitually draw and sketch using ink throughout the year, and I wanted it to be a real challenge - to learn new things. I opted for digital art only (which I rarely do) depticting sceneries only (which I never do) and following my own prompts since I wanted an overarching theme that is technological in nature. I settled on going with “Pripyat 1982” as a theme.
Here’s the one from yesterday:

(if this isn’t inktober-themed enough anymore to qualify, just feel free to boot me out of the thread!)

13 Likes