Injuries you've sustained

you mean hide and seek?

kinda yeah. we added our own rules into it.

EDIT: it was kind like hide and seek meets kick the can meets tackle football

meets sometimes you jump off a roof

Grew up in south east asia

When i was a kid my little cousins thought it would be funny to nudge my arm while i was peeling a fruit, nudge my arm and the knife slipped and cut the web in-between pointer and thumb (nicked a vein too) to this day i still have a scar on it
Little cousins again, they were playing with wooden blocks that had rusty nails sticking out they thought it would be a good idea to make it a trap and buried it in the ground, I unfortunately jumped on that trap and the rusty nails pierced my left palm and left foot. The only good thing that came out of that is when my scars were healing it itched so bad and every time i scratched it it felt like heaven lol

This is my worst injury, bike accident, you guys ever watch those vids where people hurt their crotch after doing stunts? I did except mines worst because i pretty much cut my balls open (yikes) the funny thing about this is my dad, hes so asian that after he saw me injured he just gave me vicks vapor rub lmao

2 Likes

So last around last Christmas I had a bit of a catch up with some friends, When I got home I thought I had lost my keys (They were in my pocket of my jeans, I had on shorts as I had gone swimming. It's summer it's fine that's not the crazy part.). So I go around the back of my parents house where I was staying and did me old sneaky trick for breaking in, with involves lifting out a large wooden sliding door, I get in and am attempting to put the door back in place (Highly intoxicated might I add, we have a terrible binge drinking culture in NZ.). A gust of wind came in catching the door making me stumble back and trip over a mat. I fall onto the ground dropping the large mostly glass door on top of me On huge laceration almost to the bone and missing the artery running down the inside of the calf muscle by millimeters another deep gash a little higher up on my leg and a a decent cut on my shoulder. May have been knocked out too because next thing I'm laying under all this glass with a massive blood pool forming. Crawl out and walk to bathroom (Did I mention the carpet had been replaced like 2 months prior.) leaving a trail of blood. Attempt to assess my wound and write it off as "Not that bad just need to bandage it up." attempt to find a bandage there are none. Use a towel, bind it around the wounds and go back to attempt cleaning the mess up. Probably half an hour to an hour later I'm feeling really light headed and decide it'll probably be best to get medical help. Call ambulance get taken to hospital xrays and all the who hah. Getting stiched up under local sit up and start watching Doctor. Mention it's pretty fucked up watching this, the doctor is disturbed enough by me watching he had to get someone else to finish. It's not like 6am and I start text everyone asking for a ride home, no replies, by 9am I'm like fuck this I'm walking home which is about 7km or around ah like 4ish miles two hundred meters down the road get called up by a friend say he's on his way. Get home start to clena up more, feeling weak tired, and it was so damn hot, several visits from concerned friends after getting my texts. around Midday I feint completely for exhaustion, heat and probably the reduced amount of blood. So yeah basically I didn't drink for like a month. Would you like another? This is only my most recent.

2 Likes

LOL pour some tussin on it

i was crying uncontrollably when that happened but looking back on it i laugh a little at my dads response lol

Super glued what? The chisel??? JK!!! :O)

Broken finger, from basketball. Did not heal right, because I did not actually know it was broken, so now my knuckle has a bump.

Never broken a bone otherwise.

I have nothing noteworthy, otherwise. I have a collection of lingering scars from accidents from many years ago. All memories!

1 Like

I've somehow survived suicide 8 times and have simply given up on the concept.
On top of that I fell off the top of a 50 foot pine tree, while falling through the branches and making my way to the ground one of the smaller branches punctured my neck and went down with me. miracle it missed all things important in the human neck. which is like 95% of the neck.

lets see, my mother was on drugs before and during 100% of her pregnancy. (not talking a weed smoker here, im talking someone who mixed everything she could get her hands on and did it 24/7) not really an injury its just incredible that im not deformed more than i already am.

every 2 to 3 years or so i damage my vocal and false chords in such a way that i can even make a squeak. somehow i recover within a few months.

oh and i was stabbed in both of my legs before being pushed out of my attic. not 3 weeks later i broke both my femurs in a snowboarding fuck-up. which caused me to give up eternally on drumming and any boarding i was doing.

the list goes on.

2 Likes