Infinity Chamber

I just saw Infinity Chamber on netflix- WOW!

Every now and then I see a movie recommendation on netflix that I usually accurately predict its low budget (not a con in-of-itself) and poorly done/acted and I have to exit out a quarter way through. Boy was I wrong on this one, it may be on a small budget but I love it when cast and crew come through and produce a great flick.

Anyone else watch it? I’ve already google’d around on interpretations of the ending, there are some interesting theories. Well done Travis Milloy and Christopher Kelly, well done. I went in bored and skeptical, very happy to be wrong.

1 Like

I will give it a go…

Have you watched this:

There are 3 of them:

1 Like

I believe I saw the first two, I know I saw at least one- I enjoyed those as well.

1 Like

link for the lazy

The Cube is the shit lol. The others were out there but as usual the original was the best.

I may watch infinity chamber…we shall see.

I clicked it not knowing what it was. Rotten Tomatos…pfffffttttt. I should be more careful next time. Could have been anything. lol

1 Like

@fruitbrut

tub girl edits FTW!

1 Like

i dont get it…

EDIT: Oh wait. I do. lol

Is this movie like the Cube of is it just another cheap knockoff?

Neither a knock off or just like it, in fact the cube never came to mind while I was watching it.

To me its just one of those things, where because I went in with very low expectations, and could see they were working with a shoe-string budget, I didn’t expect to end up thoroughly entertained. For instance, I totally knew where the story was going, but instead of feeling cliche (which really grinds me gears with movies sometimes), I was still eager to see what the scene was going to bring.

IMO its one of those movies that if directed by someone else, and/or acted by someone else, might have been down-right irritating to me. I was pleasantly surprised with what they pulled through with.

1 Like

I enjoyed the film.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I got confused because @stconquest mentions The Cube (which I fully enjoyed) so I thought Infinity Chamber might be a cheap knock off. Thanks for mentioning this movie I probably wouldn’t give it a try if you didn’t mention it.