I recently purchased two 120gb mushkin SSD's to put into raid 0 but for the life of me i cannot get it to work.
I am using an Asus z87i-pro motherboard.
The process i went through after installing the SSD's is as follows:
- installed intel rapid storage drivers
- In the uefi i entered the CSM menu and changed the "boot from storage device" option to "uefi first"
- Changed Sata mode to RAID
- Save and reset
- Re-entered the uefi and created a raid 0 array from my two SSD's in the now present intel rapid storage menu
- Restart the pc and then it says Boot device not recognised and to change settings in the CSM menu.
This is where i hit a road block and just cannot move forward, no matter what i do in the CSM menu i get the same
message so for now i have just given up. I am booting off of my 1tb hdd with two seperate 120gb SSD's doing pretty much nothing.
If anybody could tell me where i am going wrong and enable me to run my SSD's in raid 0 and to boot from them i would be hugely appreciative, this has been enormously frustrating.