Improved build parts list... What do you guys think?

I looked all of those over already and decided on the Samsung 830.  Seems to be budget friendly and descent quality.  My 51" plasma TV (Probably going to double as a computer monitor soon enough) is a Samsung, and it was extremely budget friendly --- Love it too.  Samsung makes quality products for the price, no matter what the product, at least in all of my experiences.

Samsung 830's are gonna be gone everywhere by time you buy this man, they're making 840's now, so the 830's are alot cheaper and sold out everywhere for good.

I suggest looking at ADATA's, because in the 128 you actually get the full 128 not 120 like other SSD's. I'm pretty sure logan explains it in one of his videos, but overall I really like what ADATA is doing with their SSD's, they're really great value. Their 256GB is only like, 190. I'd watch out about the Crucial SSD's, they have really mixed reviews.

O.o

The 830's seem to be in stock everywhere I look right now. You don't know when he's going to buy the rig either, lol.