I'm starting to get tired of Dungeon Mastering

For about a year now I've been teaching new comers to play D&D 3.5 edition. By no means am I a spectacular DM but after a while you start wanting to be the player for once. Don't get me wrong, being a DM is a ton of fun but It's a lot of work and a lot of thinking to write a campaign from the ground up and make good maps/encounters. I've had a couple characters I've wanted to use for a while like a horse and cart traveling rogue who sells weapons.

The home brewed campaign I'm currently running Is called Monsters Of Morgen Forest. It's about a growing dark threat around a small sturdy town on the outside edge of a small kingdom in a great forest, who's foresters watch over. If any experienced DM's out there have been wanting to start a Roll20 campaign I'd gladly join.

I've only played Talisman before, but one of these days I have to give D and D a go.

I only use 3.5th edition but I might just try 5th edition to see if It's any good. It stream lined some stuff which could be good or bad.

Damn, I thought they only went up to the fourth addition. Have a couple of friends that try and pick up the rule books and what not used, so I have never been up to date on editions. Might have to see if any games are going at lansyndicate.

5th edition is sort of new which is probably why you haven't heard of it. I wish I was able to attend lan syndicate. Don't have that kinda cash