I'm planning to build a PC and would like to hear what you guys think

Hello everyone I'm building my first pc and would like to hear you guys make reccomendations and suggestions. Right now all the parts cost £924.51 which is about $1400, I am willing to spend anything under £1000.

So here are my specs:

Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z77

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770k

GPU: XFX Radeon 7970

PSU: Corsair CX 750

RAM: Kingston Beast 8gb 1866Mhz

HDD: 1tb Seagate 7200rpm and a 500gb seagate 7200rpm

Case: Sharkoon t9

What are you planning to use the PC for?  Gaming?  Video editing?  Browsing the web and email?

1) Get a different 7970, XFX has been known to have bad cooling and im pretty sure theyre voltage locked as well, go Sapphire or Gigabyte 

2) Get a different Motherboard, sabertooth are nice but theyre also overpriced for what you get, id suggest a Gigabyte D3H or UD3H because of the VRM design, or an MSI GD65/Asrock Extreme 4 if you dont want one of the Gigabyte's. 

3) its kind of pointless to get a 500GB and 1TB HDD, either get a small SSD for caching on a 1TB drive or buy something like a WD black 2TB

4) make sure you get a decent cooler for your 3770K

I decided to go with gigabyte 7970 and gigabyte ud3h, for the hdd im using the 500gb drive for a hackintosh and the 1tb for windows 8, what cooler would you reccomend ? water cooled or air?

Gaming, Programming, Video editing, rendering 3d objects, and photoshop work

Depends on how high you want to OC it, id suggest a modaretly large air cooler, or if you get an AIO make sure its top tier, or an ait cooler would be a better option.

i would suggest to to chance the mobo to the msi z77A mpower, its cheaper then the sabbertooth and is more nicer ☺

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/P464

Xfx has so many cooling problems, agreed for sapphire and gigabyte

Id get a 680 if I was rendering just my opinion, because cuda is so nice