I'm calling you out Logan. Tek 0227 - China credit score system

Completely unrelated to ANYTHING on this thread, but are many Tek mice available?

Not many. I'll check the actual number...

so i've read this and i'm amazed how this went 'she's a witch' competition between gpu makers...

on thread, while we should speak our minds on whats wrong, its entirely up to china and their people to change it.

Logan or whom ever shouldn't even bother to understand it. If Chinese wants something they should do it on their own... every single time other countries come to help up other countries - they end up writing someone else s constitution, and fucking that country over for next 100 years or so... Same goes with Saudi, Russians etc... even Americans... if you want companies to stop spying on you do something about it - Americans love being spied upon... they love it.

if you want tressfx in unreal engine... simply create that plugin yourself.
by the fcking way: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?6855-Hair-Rendering-Simulation-test

in one world i don't give a single fuck what Logan or anyone in his team runs off.

Seeing as how logan does business there and one day while he was on a business trip there he and his friends could literally disappear because their government decided it. They could even disappear here.

Seriously, kinda stupid to just slam your red white and blue starred dick on the table and scream like an eagle at akother country that can will a death warrant on you for the way your hair is flipped.

We take it for granted here but we are fucking lucky to be in america. No where else on earth can we do or get away with the amount of shit we get away with here. If I did any of the stuff I did in high school or middle school with my laptop in Norway I am pretty sure I would have been arrested and jailed (merely for having one laptop in TTY in linux hosting quake 3 servers and the principals more than once shut down the network because I must have been hacking shit despite 20 of us there laughing our asses off and throwing our lunches at each other).

Yeah, don't kid yourself you're damned lucky.

That's odd, especially considering the afore mentioned always harping on about AMD.

Their marketing is terrible. Really terrible and it is hurting them as a company for a while now. They need to get on to advertising in an extreme way, nVidia has always had that and it works it is all PC builders see in terms of GPU ads. Which is part of my frustration. But I suppose nothing can be done till next generation any way, I just hope than when they rollout new hardware on both fronts they take the opportunity to just level blows in advertising in a huge way but I do not expect it. I have heard they are really bad about sending out review samples, as in they don't do it. That is a huge problem too as seemingly nVidia will airdrop you a titan even if you are in the remotest part of the Cambodian jungle just to get exposure.

EDIT: Okay the last edit was to clarify and this one is too.

Happy? Well I appreciate the explanation a lot, thank you. The above post is what I as a viewer see. That is where that comes from, not an all out witch hunt. If that was my intention I would simply not watch it as trolling is just not worth it. My entire "they run nVidia" outlook is because that is what is seen. And text is not good at conveying emotion so it always looks like I am faoming at the mouth, when really it is just bewilderment and dispair.

The tek is a financial business organization. Sure science and politics come in close second, but yea trying to obvert Communist policies when you're not even a 'somebody' in China is a big "NO", "NO". You could have an unforturnate accident before your way back to the states if you know what I mean. Also just look at Bradd Pitt, he wasn't even political but him and the makers of "Seven years in Tibet" was banned from going to China. He only recently gone to China and that' probably with bribes and unreported in the MSM.

So i checked this "China credit score" system is it's basically what we have here in that states. We got, Terrorist watchlist or "no fly list". The department of Homeland (Gestapo) Security has a ā€œPotential Terroristsā€ list of it's citizens and no one bats an eye. Racial profiling at the airport. Your arguments are basically, "Calling the kettle black".

It would be only to their advantage to not burn bridges if they do get future business partnership or adventures in China. If you really need to know go to Lansyndicate and talk off the record and don't post it up online somewhere for a government spoof to read it.

People who use blogs and tons of online activies will of course be monitored and put on a higher threat list than say communist party people who never used the interenet like the age groups around McCain. Also people who used the internet from 5am-8pm would also be on a lower scale than say those whom used it 24/7 and odd hours of the night.