Idea for next build any bottlenecks?

for my next build i am thinking of making a computer desk with the pc built in, up tight and out of sight, so i can have more bench room without wasting a case by hiding it. im planning of having a hot-swappable hdd cage and bluray player in the front of the desk, and having a subwoofer each side on the bottom, with speakers hidden behind them, and a draw above each one, and have the cables running to a crossover and amp near the mobo. for the mobo im tinking of an asus crosshair v formula-z, with an amd fx-9590 8 core black edition with watercooling, and G.skill ripjaws Z F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZL 16gb quad channel memory. for the graphics card i am thinking maybe an xfx raidon R9 295x2 8gb, and for my storage i thought asus RAIDR express 240gb pci-e ssd and a simple 1tb sshd. im just double checking on here that i havent caused any bottlenecks... please evaluate. and i didnt add fans or filters into the equasion so far as im not sure how many and what ones i will want for the build and when i get the parts and put it together i can decide what to get.

You may want to rethink the build completely ...

by the time you build a custom loop to cool that supernova of a CPU and the High Wattage PSU to fuel the power hungry CPU and GPU & cooling solution ....

you could just go Intel i7 4790K.on a Z97 with a GTX 980 .. faster & cooler & less power consumption.

also, i am building this as a DJ/gaming/workstation rig, and i forgot to mention the Creative Sound Blaster ZxR Sound Card

ok, thanks maybe ASUS Rampage V Extreme Motherboard with an Intel Core i7 5930K and Kingston HyperX Predator HX424C12PB2K4/16 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 mem? im still planing the asus raidr for speed and cool my cpu with a custom watercooling system, i was thinking maybe getting EK DBAY D5 PWM Pump/Reservoir Combo, Swiftech Apogee XL CPU Water Block,  Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 560mm radiator with noctua 140mm fans running push pull,  and then buy the fittings and tubes when i figure out how i want it set up? and maybe a EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Classified ACX 2.0 4GB gpu?

You may have a look at the Samsung XP941 Series 512GB M.2-2280 SSD it has transfer speeds up to 32GB/s ...

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_V_EXTREME/

And the on board sound on the X99 platform mobos is top notch ... the add on sound card may be unnecessary.

otherwise ....

sounds like a very ferocious beast of a rig ....  please post some pics when you get it together

ok, thanks, and i am planning to do it bit by bit as it will cost... so unfortunately wont be soon, although im planning to update my cpu on my current rig to an i7 4790K. ill post my design for my friend who has no budget limit soon, i just have to get the info