I7 7700k Computer Giveaway Annoucement: Level1 Techs | Level One Techs

Gleam Giveaway Entry: https://gleam.io/q6f9T/level1-gaming-pc-giveaway

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/i7-7700k-computer-giveaway-annoucement-level1-techs
6 Likes

Best of luck to all the entrants.

How is the shipping going to be dealt with? Full PC, or disassembly?

2 Likes

Good luck to those who enter.

Not my thing so will not try to steal it…

Nice job Level1!

Giving gleam complete access to one’s social media seems like a high price for the mere chance to win something.

I won’t be participating, and I’d recommend that others take pause to consider the ramifications before participating.

1 Like

Then don’t… I believe there is are options in there…
You can skip entries and stuff…

Yeah, don’t do it, everyone! It’s really bad and stuff. Also think of the children!

…

*clickclickclick

5 Likes

Last time I read Gleams terms and conditions, it said that you allow them to make posts and harvest and contact people on your friends list. I got that far and quit reading. Maybe there is a way to opt out, but I don’t know.

Yeah, click on any old link. Free shit!!! What could possibly go wrong?

i wont be participating. ive no need (other than i want) for another computer. i have 4 functional (but not in use atm) servers , a i7 6700 ,2 deskmini’s , 3 laptops (one is rather high end) , pfsense & nas4free boxes, and and and …

OK, there are 2 options…

1. Give gleam a complete access, or
  2. Give gleam only your twitter name just to confirm you posted what needed to be posted.
    I only confirm posting and I haven’t seen any posts from gleam or stuff…
    Not defending anyone, just saying…

Don’t even try, I can see right through your evil plan, NETBANDIT!

3 Likes

My evil plan was to shame Wendell into running the contest like kewldude007.

2 Likes

As the case is nowhere near catproof and I am happy with my rig:
Good luck someone else!

1 Like

Umm… I can’t enter through Gleam so if possible consider this my entry.

I don’t deserve this giveaway, so if I win I will give it to my nephew.

I think I may still be able to log on to Twitter using my phone, so I will try that route.
But no way am I gonna type that paragraph on my phone.
Well for my nephew… I would be willing to have my carpal tunnel come back.

edit:
Oh wow! That was exceedingly difficult, but I did manage to get 1 entry by phone.

Thank you for being nice people.

2 Likes

Thanks Level 1 Techs for the giveaway. I have pass it on to family and others through various sources that this giveaway is going on. The thing is though both you and I know I already won. Wendell may have my shipping info. already. Just send it now. : P

2 Likes

Such as being email spammed and auto call spammed?

I have an i7-860 so IPC, clock speed, efficiency, and supported features are quite bad…

this computer would be a major step up (and I wouldn’t need a GPU, my 1050 Ti is fine) and would help productivity/development stuff I do in the future (or even just compiling software on Linux right now, or with any applications that aren’t properly multithreaded)

…but I don’t like the case. So I’ll sit this one out.

I want a horizontal mobo case, so I wouldn’t even mind a giveaway that didn’t include a case (presumably you’d have to assemble it yourself, if this giveaway is not already like that).

Even just CPU&cooler+mobo+RAM+power supply would be good enough, I have an SSD already (limited to SATA II by my mobo, I’d still gain speed even though not as fast as M.2)

The Ryzen 1600 or 1500X would even be a step up…

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone else.
I have 3 entries, 2 thru youtube, one with an email address. I will see how much, if any, junkmail comes as it was a throwaway email.

Well, good luck to me. I hope you all lose.

This is what honesty looks like.

5 Likes

I just use twitter for gleam :wink: