I7 6700k

Will A Skylake i7 work well with a ASUS H170 Pro Motherboard for overclocking especially and give good results from a AMD 6300 six core?

It will but why spend the money on 6700k unless you really need it for professional work? even then a 6800k would be much better. Get a motherboard and 6600k for the price of one 6700k. Oh and I'm selling some for a good price so pm me if you're interested, and yes I am a bit biased given I'm selling them.

A 6700k requires a Z170 chipset motherboard to overclock if that's what your interested to know. It will work fine on that motherboard but it will not overclock.

It should also be noted that if you purchase a K skew chip from Intel they do not provide a stock cooling solution, so on top of paying more for a feature that the H170 board doesnt support you also need to pay for an aftermarket cooling solution.

I got a noctua D15 no issue with cooling.
Well you guys know the cheapest Z170 chipset motherboard?
I found the ASUS Z170-P Motherboard at a good price but i if i can find a part that is just as good and cheaper to me thats a big win.

You probably don't want the cheapest... I'm not great with motherboards, but ASUS is usally pretty good as far as mobos are concerned. Others here are better with motherboards than me though so I'll leave it to them to recommend exact models and other reputable brands.

No, you can't overclock CPUs on non Z or non X99 chipset for Intel. Also why would you get an i7 6700K if you're going to get a cheap Z170 motherboard? That way you won't be able to overclock (or at least I would highly discourage you because of the weak power deliverity implemented in cheap motherboards) and you'll have less features because the Z170 is more expensive. It's not worth all of this hassle for 200MHz boost clock difference in my opinion.

@ThatBootsGuy Asus seems to have lost his shit making the ROG boards so I guess the cheaper options are more reliable somehow.

You'd want an i7 6700 for performance per dollar, you need Z170 for overclocking but it isn't really worth it IMO, the non K part already turbos to 4ghz

if you want a actual huge jump, go to X99 though, it make a lot more sense to overclock than an i7 6700K since it has a lower turbo boost

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/P39rGf
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/P39rGf/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor ($368.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: MSI X99A GAMING 7 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard ($235.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($65.99 @ Newegg)