I would like to rebuild my pc!

I have now a pc based on Amd (6300) with 8GB RAM a Sapphire R9 280x(3GB),21'monitor,ssd,hard drive in a Fractal Design Midi case.I want to move to Intel,to make it more game proof for the latest games like GTA 5 (with this pc i didn't manage to run it ) .In this case i think i have to change,for now,my motherboard and cpu...no?

Thanks a lot guys!

What budget and country

For this 2 parts,motherboard and cpu, 600 euro .Italy

You may want to change the RAM as well...

Now this will be slightly over 600Euro, but you are set for every game ever made evar... In the next 3-4 years...

1 Like

At this moment i have this

So i have to change it?

You're going to need DDR4 no matter what new platform you go

X99 is better if you do more than gaming, but otherwise you're going to want an i7 6700 most likely

and if you can find the budget MSI H110/B150 VD or Gaming boards those are pretty good for the money

just look more into your motherboard, I spent about 3 seconds searching here

The Italian part picker doesn't seem to be very up to date

PCPartPicker part list: http://it.pcpartpicker.com/p/Mwq6cf
Price breakdown by merchant: http://it.pcpartpicker.com/p/Mwq6cf/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (€308.94 @ Amazon Italia)
Motherboard: ASRock H170A-X1/3.1 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€98.47 @ Amazon Italia)
Memory: Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory (€54.37 @ Amazon Italia)
Total: €461.78
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-05 21:16 CEST+0200

Well yeah... Intel has moved to DDR4 now... By September we are expecting AMD to move to DDR4 as well...
So yeah. You will have to get new ram as well.

Not only... DX12 is expected to take advantage of extra cores. So 6 cores will perform better.

Probably not entirely nessisary aside from maybe any future games that are really CPU intensive and that you need to hit 144hz in

Streetguru,what do you mean by more than gaming .I will use this pc for some gaming,online and some photoshop editing (but nothing extraordinary,even now with this one i can do it) .

Like video editing or streaming, then you'd want to throw the extra 200 to X99

Thank guys!