So recently, I've come up with the idea of making my Wii portable.
1) Run all Wii games from a 32GB USB via Homebrew
2) Use buck/boost converter to send constant voltage to Wii (4A max) and Motion LE1600 Tablet As Display (~100W total power at max load)
3) 3S 4P 18650 cells (~2000mah capacity each cell) with BMS to power everything
4) Use Wii Classic Controller to Play Games ( http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Classic-Wired-Game-Controller-Remote-Pro-Gamepad-Shock-For-Nintendo-Wii-XC-/272567227746?var=&hash=item3f7645d562:m:mmR-7DBuPwcQEiJ3xOptz7g )
5) A thin plastic container to house everything, which will be cut to fit neccessary power inputs and allow me to view the display.
6) Connect Wii video + audio output to Tablet, somehow?????
Now, step 6 is my issue... I don't know how I would output video+audio from the Wii to the tablet. I was thinking VIA USB, but I'm not sure if this adapter would work ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-input-video-cable-CCTV-camera-DVD-VCR-TV-to-PC-Laptop-VHS-to-DVD-Win-7-8-10-/251228512116 ).
If someone could confirm with me that the adapter will allow me to send video + audio to the tablet and allow me to view it with low latency, that would be fantastic. If this idea doesn't work, I may be able to get a small 4:3 LCD from the street on garbage day (I know this method will work), however, I'd prefer to do the Tablet method.
Thanks! And If I seem to be missing something in my plan, tell me.