I want to electrocute myself everyday

cringing? cool bro... that's so awesome you can cringe. that's amazing. Oh wow you know how to cringe? and your cringing? wow you must be so superior.

1 Like

If you get tired halfway through the day something is wrong. Some things to look into would be.

diet
amount of sleep
quality of sleep (bed issues or sleep apnea)
activity (get up and walk every so often)

i think it's a thyroid thing , i should be taking medicine for and i don't. so yeah...

Aside from your horrible grammar, no, I don't consider myself superior to anybody. I strive to be better as should everyone.

Electrical terminology is important when you are considering introducing current to your body.

Good luck in you endeavors, try to keep it under 200mA unless you're feeling courageous.

1 Like

grammar police = superiority complex. Excuse my grammar though.

You need high voltages across your body to actually allow for the high current. The reason for that is because of the bodies very high external resistance (internal is very different...)

You can touch something that is capabale of delivering 1000A at 0.1V and live, and you can also touch something that is capable of delivering 1000V at 0.1A and live.

If you touch your electrical control panel to your house, you will most likely live. It caries around 100 or so amps, however, because the voltage is low (120/240V), and the resistance of your body is very high, you won't actually have a lot of current pass through you. Simple ohm's law.

2 Likes

http://www.hydroquebec.com/security/effet_courant.html

3 Likes

I heard that on The Weather Channel.

( the idea of your post )

I've electrocuted myself a couple of times on outlets in the past and neither time was particularly a nice experience, the last time it happened I had pain in many parts of the my body and limbs felt weaker which continued in the arm and fingers of the hand that touched the exposed wires for a couple of days. I sure as hell don't want to do it again on purpose.

Could it be a body weight thing? i'm a pretty big guy so maybe that's why i was feeling better plus i have low blood pressure regularly my limbs go numb. Lol.

When doing physical therapy after a whiplash car crash they used an electrotherapy stimulation device on me. The small shocks feel like ants crawling over the area being stimulated.

But that was applied by a medical professional.

I don't know how it works or how safe it is.
You probably don't want to get addicted to using it or put it on the wrong part of your body.

Thanks i've heard of this from bodybuilders , they use this to keep stimulating the muscle which is supposed to help recovery.

1 Like

or crack, if youre feeling nostalgic for 1991......or if you would like to be referred to as an "OG"

meth is soooo hipster...

1 Like

this wont help you say awake but it can help with recovery. Stretching and massage are better, can help if you have rips or tears like me lol

True! are you weight training?

Kinda, never for anything other than just for fun. Had to stop for about a year, shoulder is messed up and I have some messed up stuff in my ankle. Hope to have the shoulder fixed soon.

once I get the shoulder fixed I plan on getting back in for upper body, but I wont be breaking PRs with squats ever again... ankle is forever F'ed

Damn ankle??? fucking sucks. that's the worst

1 Like

coffee

1 Like

There are better ways to get a adrenaline rush. Or you can drink coffee or an energy drink.

I think that more than "stop" the symptoms at the moment you should try to find why you're feeling tired half way through the day. I feel tired after having lunch and than it gets better after a couple hours and that's pretty normal because the digestion moves a lot of blood from the other parts of the body to the stomach. Maybe it could be that you're not sleeping well enough or you're too sedentary and need some energizing exercise done. I suggest you to stay away from energy drinks because are pretty bad for the health and might give addiction, which makes them even worse.