I think i broke Fallout 3 (MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS

[b]*WARNING, MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS A SPOILER[/b]* (A bit late now, i know. :P)

Well. I just played through F3 again, and finished it, but...well, you know how your father is supposed to die in the purifier? Well, in this game he was still alive standing in rivet city, because I'd somehow gotten into vault...74 is it? Where the G.E.C.K. is, got the G.E.C.K. then got captured by Enclave and carried on the mission from there, but when I went to check Rivet City my father was just standing there all merry. :P

Well anyway, has this happened to anyone else? :p

...well thanks for telling me the end. Maybe you should add *spoiler alert* into the title.

that sucks harrison

Honestly, I thought pretty much everyone who wanted to play it - had.

Yea, its no big deal to me because this wasn't a game that I just couldn't wait to come out. I'm playing it though.

When I play RPGs I'm not in a hurry to finish them. But yeah, please add spoiler alert next time because I was planning on finding out when I finished it...

Really sorry guys :( I totally understand what the end being spoiled is like, someone spoiled a massive thing for me about F3, when i was just starting.

No worries man. I'm sure I'll forget in a few days anyway.

:p

how is this a spoiler? the noobs need to stfu coz 99% of you guys will not end up with this guy alive

defragen1 wrote 11 minutes ago ยป

how is this a spoiler? the noobs need to stfu coz 99% of you guys will not end up with this guy alive

Lulz at flame fail. He said what was supposed to happen too. I swear, people these days...Have the intelligence of a highly radiated mole rat.

And it's all good killgroup, the real fun of an RPG is in the side quests and getting to the end, not the end itself. :)