I think diet Mountain Dew is slowly killing every part in my body

I love mountain dew but im sure i drank more then the average person in the last 3 months. in early july I started hoarding mountain dew 2 liters in my closet as a joke. I am currently at 25. luckily it wasnt the normal mountain dew because i would have gained probably around 30 pounds and recieved diabetes. the whole summer i drank around 45-60 two liters. im sure that i have made my body live in hell for the past 3 months. it just keeps asking for water and i keep pouring this radioactive green shit into my body. here is some of the ingredients in diet mountain dew. (i didnt know before but researched for the blog) CARBONATED WATER, CONCENTRATED ORANGE JUICE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRUS PECTIN, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), ASPARTAME, POTASSIUM CITRATE, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CITRATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SUCRALOSE, GUM ARABIC, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR), BROMINATED VEGETABLE OIL, YELLOW 5. why the hell did the article put them in all caps? I dont know but all i can tell you is im quiting mountain dew for atleast a few months. i swear recently whenever i take a small drink of mountain dew i instantaneously feel like garbage. the truth is i only drink it for the caffeine and i can easily find another drink that will give me the same amount of caffeine without the crazy amout of really scientific sounding* chemicals that will give me some sort of brutal cancer. im starting this week alot less pop (no mtn dew or diet pop) just water and like 3 cans of pop each week* and lemonade and other bullshit i have at my house.

Well, google aspartame...And get caffine pills if you want caffine.

Didn't you know drinking copious amounts of soft drinks is really bad for your health? Stay away from that crap, drink beer instead

Drink beer instead? Some of the worst advice I've ever heard.

yep. good ole aspertame poisoning, would be horrible to have. i knew about it before i just really didnt want to mention it. fucks with everything i knew someone who had a horrible time even walking and after she quit drinking diet drinks a few weeks later she could walk fine.

haha. well in moderation its fine. im a teenager so that peice of advice does not apply to me.

Saying that he should drink beer instead is like saying that shooting yourself with an AK hurts, so you use an M4 instead.

Well, if you like mountain dew then don't get the "diet" version. It's even more of a science experiment than the normal one.

in moderation almost everything is fine... including exposure to asbestos and arsenic... that still doesnt mean you should chance it though.

weigh up what you are currently doing with the quality of your life, for the rest of your life.

It just isnt worth it.

How is drinking Beer a bad advise, ever? O.o

How bout Coffee instead of caffeine pills? ^^

Ah I found this a while ago:

http://www.sukitz.com/ ordered some, awesome ^^

seems pretty legit. ill think about ordering some.

i agree. its just that before it didnt do anything negative to me and i knew about aspertame poisoning and all of the other garbage that comes with drinking this stuff. its only until the effects kick in and thats when you realize its a problem. it just makes me feel terrible now and thats what is straying me away from it.

Using them especially during exams, as drinking countless redbull makes me have to piss in the middle of an exam, which is bad ^^

But I have a stack of like 50 next to me eating them basically daily ^^

they are quite expensive. kinda throws me off on buying them. have you heard of sheetz? just a little absorbable patch you put on your tongue........ got to admit those suckers do look fancy though haha.

Don't know them ^^'

Ya they are not the cheapest, but considering they cost less than a RedBull, and give you more caffeine [it's encapsulated caffeine, goes directly through the tongue, while RedBull loses 80% of the caffeine until it reaches your bloodstream] so, I figured I'd give them a shot, and I really like em :D [And OMG these things keep you awake ^^ Learning, 3h sleep, exam, learning 3h sleep, exam is usually how it works for me at the end of the semester xD]

CARBONATED WATER, CONCENTRATED ORANGE JUICE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRUS PECTIN, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), ASPARTAME, POTASSIUM CITRATE, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CITRATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, SUCRALOSE, GUM ARABIC, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR), BROMINATED VEGETABLE OIL, YELLOW 5 = Sounds like a bunch of deadly killing agents to me

Here is a quick alternative - Homemade Lemonade (with no bullshit in it)

Ingredients needed - Lemon/1, Water with ice/400ml, sugar/acoording your taste, Cardmom/4 

Method- Extract the lemon juice from the lemon, add the water(and ice) to it, install the sugar, tear the cardmon's open and put its seeds in the mixture. Serve it when your feeling bored - it lifts your spirit up

I hope you try this out because it is way better than that bloody Mountain dew and btw the cardmom adds a nice kick to it.

Try water

Iced coffee is a great alternative to soda. I have been soda-free for about 5 months now, and I love it. I broke down afret a couple months, and had a can, and it was so incredibly sweet, I couldn't handle it. I restarted the clock, and I've been going 5 months strong :)

Soda is evil, and terrible for you. Stay far away from it.

Yes, I could not agree on that anymore. I have with me 2 bottles of water.