I sold my XBOX 360 long live PS3

He was never un-civil.

Meh, whatever, I guess I don't like this community as much as I was hoping I would.

As the site grows, there are always going to be people that you don't like around. It's inevitable, or you would be naive to believe that the community could grow without ever having any sort of conflict with a member. I've had a couple myself, though I never allowed that to be a reason for me to leave, nor did I ever want anyone to leave because of me. Though I'm sorry you don't seem to enjoy the place.

all this wii hating
if the system gets another good legend of zelda ill consider it the best console of this generation.

I need to get more games for my Wii..

ya me too. i own like two games.

I don't find that forums are meant to be enjoyed, unfortunately, though, RTW is one of the only intelligent forums I know of. I'll just have to deal with it.

you will get used to it and the site will grow on you.

I enjoy playing games on my PS3.

i was gunna buy a ps3
but said meh rather upgrade my pc

same

To be honest I'm a fan of games, not consoles. In no way does the slow pace of Halo intrigue me or the generic-ness of Gears of War. I'm not saying this only to those games just because they're on Xbox, they just don't. Even though Killzone is slow paced, I find you get a lot more deeply involved in the story than Halo and Gears. Even still moving off the topic of games with guns, I fucking love LittleBigPlanet and Echochrome.

For those that don't know what Echochrome is, it's a perspective game. It basically involves on you changing your perspective on the way you view things to alter reality. Here's an example.

It doesn't matter who you are, games like these are fun and you can play for hours in my opinion.

Everyone always says MGS4 and KZ2 are the only good games on PS3, When that certainly is not true. PS3 has some very good overlooked games, but only the shooters count as "big" and are compared to the ones on the PS3 because that in fact are the only big games on Xbox.

And look at some of the levels this guy made, insane! I can't imagine how fast your brain has to process in order to even be able to know what to do in some of these.

"Everyone always says MGS4 and KZ2 are the only good games on PS3, When that certainly is not true."
what games are good is a matter of opinion, it all depends on what kind of games the persons into and wants to play.
for me there are only a few games that interest me enough to consider them worthwhile.

ps3-mgs4 (thats it.. as far as is coming to my mind right now)
wii-Â the legend of zelda
and 360..... no comment.

but thats just me. its not a fact, just an opinion, and not even one thats based on facts, its all based on my personal tastes and preferences. much like hikaruchan1's original post. if someone takes an opinion like that as a personal attack against them, well whatever, it just makes for some entertainment. these types of statemetns do nothing to invalidate someone elses opinion and shouldnt be taken so seriously.

I am a big fan of Japanese Games more then any other but some of the best Japanese Games on PS3 have not arived in the west yet my Japanese Games are also Japan import.the Games that I mostly play at the moment are MGS4/MGO, [color=#000000; font-family: -webkit-sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px][color=#ffffff]白騎士物語 -古の鼓動-[/color][/color][color=#ffffff][color=#ffffff] [/color][/color][color=#ffffff]Shirokishi Monogatari: Inishie no Kodō (White Night Chronicles) an awesome RPG whith offline and online play from LEVEL 5 and SONY JAPAN STUDIO which reminds me ESCAFLOWNE not realeced outside Japan yet BIOHAZARD 5,Â æˆ¦å ´ã®ãƒ´ã‚¡ãƒ«ã‚­ãƒ¥ãƒªã‚¢ -Gallian Chronicles-[/color][color=#ffffff] [/color][color=#ffffff]Senjō no Varukyuria -Gallian Chronicles ( Valkyria Chronicles) an awesome RPG from SEGA and I can not what for FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII which will be out in JAPAN at the end of the year and テイルズ オブ ヴェスペリア([/color][color=#ffffff] Tales of Vesperia) for PS3 and NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 2 and ONIMUSHA 5. [/color]

Little Big Planet is win.
Metal Gear Solid 4 is win. Online play for MGS4 is more win.
KillZone2 is win. PS3 exclusives are nice.
That is all this messiah will say.

ITT: weaboos who like the GayStation Tripple, which makes them 3 times as gay

cant we all jsut get along

i was gonna say something that favored one side... but nahh.. howbout we make a PSBOX800 Â that does everything....mmhmm

oh wait thats a pc =)

Haha that was excellent.