I REALLY NEED HELP - FIRST BUILd

This is my first build and here are the specs:

ASRock Socket FM2/AMD A75 FCH/DDR3/SATA3&USB3.0/A&V&GbE/MicroATX Motherboard FM2A75M-DGS

NZXT Technologies SOURCE 220 CA-SO220-01 Matt Steel Mesh Front Mid Tower Case with USB 3.0

Lite-On Super AllWrite 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive - Bulk - IHAS124-04 Version C (Black)

Corsair Builder Series CX 500 Watt ATX/EPS  80 PLUS (CX500)

AMD A10-5800K APU 3.8Ghz Processor AD580KWOHJBOX

G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory F3-1866C9D-8GAB

Seagate Barracuda 500 GB 7200RPM SATA NCQ 16 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Desktop Hard Drive ST3500641AS-RK-Retail Kit

I AM REALLY WORRIED... I had just finished building it and I followed a tutorial video, when I had connected the VGA cable to the monitor nothing Popped up; I had turned it off and on quite a few times but nothing... WHAT SHOULD I DO!

Is the CPU power cable plugged in?

It should be near the top of the motherboard, either a 4- or 6-pin connector.

If you mean the cpu heat - sync power connector then yes.

No, this thing:

um... No, Let me see if i can find the cable 

I admire your MsPaint skills ;)

The 8 pin connector split in half so I connected half and now the computer wont turn on

WAIT!  I got it... the fans now turn on while the cable is connected but still no video!

You mean you connected half of it on your motherboard? If your motherboard HAS an 8 pin connector, use it. If it doesn't it could be a broken cable?

The motherboard only had 4 pins but the cable has 8, the side that says CPU was the one I connected.

???