I play Counter Strike

But i never thought i would agree with such a review like this... 

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/922013-counter-strike-source/reviews/review-116101

And indeed it is all true.

The reviewer has never played 5v5; I doubt he even knows it exists.

CS is a terrible pub game, I don't know why anyone would ever want to play 10v10, much less 32v32 cs_office.

Essentially, he's doing it wrong.

5v5 comp matchmaking

I play Counter Strike and the article is bullshit.

He complains about spectate mode and money system like deathmatch servers don't exist, like GunGame doesn't exist etc. He complains about AWP like it's the easiest weapon to use, which is only true if you're playing against a bunch of noobs. Good players don't allow themselves to be sniped easily. And in pub games AWP-ers die faster than anyone. They get a cheap shot here and there, but unless they're good players anyway, they won't get far. And most servers that I know of limit the number of available AWPs to 1 per team. They also forbid auto snipers. Which, by the way, is the right thing to do. If there is one thing I dislike about CS it's the auto-snipers. But anyway, that's what smoke grenades are for. This guy even has the audacity to complain about flashbangs. He sounds like a complete and utter noob.

At the end of the day, CS is NOT a game for casual gamers. It's not designed to be. It's not COD. It's not trying to appeal to everyone and their grandmother. And even despite that fact, the modders have found a way to accommodate casual gamers like this dude with a whole bunch of game modes.