I need help with TB on trx40 Designare

Hello Guys ,

My name is Paul, Im new here , First of all I must apology for my english i know it isnt perfect (Im from poland) but ill do my best .

I have problem with Thunderbolt3 on my PC. Right now im build new workstation for Music production (im composer)

Here is my specs:

Windows 10 Pro

Ryzen TR 3970X

Gigabyte TRX40 Designare

265GB RAM Corsair

I really want to be able to connect the Universal Audio Arrow audio interface because I chose this motherboard especially for him.

I have a very big problem because after connecting the interface behaves very strangely. It slows down the computer, hangs up, the sound is glitched ,stopped, suddenly reconnected

I have these drivers installed:

• from the officiall GC titan ridge "Thunderbolt Driver site

"Win10 ver.1909 supported. "

• And from the officiall motherboard TRX40 Designare site drivers for Thunderbolt.

Just in case, I removed the realtek drivers and turned off integrated card in the BIOS, so that only the Arrow interface remains, but it did nothing.

I think that maybe the cable fault because I connect the interface with a Samsung TB3 cable dont know is it 20 or 40 gb/s but in two days I will have an original apple cable to check , i bought it today.

Guys ,I am extremely desperate, I do not know what to do because I built the station with a view, especially to working on this interface “Universal Audio Arrow”

I will be very grateful for any kind of help.

Once again, I’m sorry for my English

Thank you very much

Greetings from Poland

Paul

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.