I need help with a build under 700$

Hello im Cody, im 16 and have a below-minimum wage job at 7-eleven...yata yata yata(read my bio), anyway i have been wanting to build a gaming computer for a while now, but just havent had the time or money to do so. Im going to be building it probably sometime in either March or April. I have a 700$ budget, and that includes the monitor and OS. I have been looking into it for a long time and have been changing the build around constantly with price changes and sales and rebates etc. So i just want to have a stable build that will stay stable for a few months. The games i play a ton right now are League of Legends and CS:GO, but i also play high-res games like Nosgoth and Evolve(in the future). Im hoping to get into streaming, recording, editing in the future, but not right when i get the computer because i will need to save for the equipment. To finally get to the point, i need a gaming computer build under 700$ including a monitor and OS.

Best option is to save your money, as someone who is also 16 and can only work part time saving my money was the best thing I could do because at the end of it I got everything I wanted. If you really want it to be under 700 WITH a monitor AND OS you're going to have to really cheap out on a lot of things and its not fun to spend all your money and have something not be the quality you want.

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply, and thank you for the advice. The only reason im trying to rush is because i have been playing games on my laptop for about 3 years now, and just the thought of have a gaming rig is such a dream of mine. Im definitely going to save my money, but to ask another question, what do you think would be a reasonable amount to save, for a good start(im going to upgrade in the future and fully capable of removing and replacing parts) 

Read my post on the forum HERE->https://teksyndicate.com/forum/build-pc/help-please-d/192627

I talk about what choices are best for low-to-high end gaming PC's what to pick and how to no have unneeded waste. And alternatives to reduce or increase cost. For what you want 700$ is way more than enough. If you really want someone to talk to feel free to message me. a 500$ pc would be fine for it. 

As much as you can! I can't stress that enough but $1000 - 1500 would be a much better starting point

Yea but he wants to upgrade and needs to include a monitor in the 700. I just always think it helps that if you want to go high end eventually and are upgrading off a base its always a good idea to see how much you are willing to put in and get a head start on it.

I know I am probably kicking a dead horse in the gonads here but for the OS, you can slap Linux on there and shave off ~$100 from the price tag. 

Here is a sample build that is just under $700 w/ monitor using Linux as the OS.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PZv4jX
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PZv4jX/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor ($80.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-UP4 ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Mushkin Stealth 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($74.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Se 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 285 2GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($184.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: DIYPC FM18-W ATX Mid Tower Case ($28.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ NCIX US)
Monitor: Asus VS247H-P 23.6" Monitor ($126.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $696.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-14 08:52 EST-0500

I chose the AMD Athlon X4 860K because he wants to do gaming on a budget and the 860K is a solid budget Quad core. 

I chose the Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-UP4 because it is an FM2+ board with PCIe 3.0 and the ALC892 codecs which allow Content Protected playback (BD media playing in HD quality only with ALC892). Gigabyte also makes solid AMD boards and the board comes with a 3 year warranty.

I chose the Mushkin Stealth 1600Mhz RAM because Mushkin makes good solid RAM and is an All American brand. Even Logan likes them. 

I chose the WD SE 1TB drive because it has a 5 year warranty, it is designed for NAS boxes and therefor can handle 24/7/365 usage, has a 128mb cache and was cheap in cost.

I chose the XFX Double Dissapation R9-285 GPU because I wanted to provide the OP with FreeSync support without breaking the bank and it performs well. XFX also has a lifetime warranty.

I chose the DIYPC FM18-W case because it was cheap and had good ratings. Seriously, the OP just needs a place to put the parts. Nothing fancy. It gets the job done.

I chose the EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze PSU because the build needed a decent PSU and the GPU wants at least a 500W PSU. It also fit in the budget and has good ratings.

I chose the ASUS Monitor because it has good ratings, is over 22" in size, and fit in the budget. It also has a 2ms response time.

I chose Linux because, why not? With the games he currently plays, he can easily play them on Linux. CS:GO and LOL are on Linux and many more. Another benefit here is the AMD card drivers in Linux blow the socks off of the Nvidia Linux drivers.

The FM2+ A88X chipset should support most of the upcoming AMD CPUs. 

Sure Intel has a higher IPC but it also generally has a high Price per CPU. Linux also has no issues with AMD CPUs since the Linux Kernel can properly handle the GCN architecture unlike Windows.