I need help picking nics for pfsense advice need?

I am building a pfsense with high end I had extra cpu I didn’t use, and I got big power supply they almost cost the same in amazon and I like most that brand because it silent and gonna be running all ways and it is small home I hear everything even the walls you can hear all other rooms.

I am also want to get 1030 gtx cards as I want fully eufi x64 bit.

I see some people link me this links of the website telling me more information of the list as they’re not even links for some top 3 to get.

I want some one can you help me get the top 3 and version of this year or modern links I want both gig and 10 gig speed.

I run new and I got Comcast gig speed 1200.

I am also getting unifi switch flex may upgrade them as I also want unifi ax enterprise wifi 6e.

What is it that you are asking exactly? The links from ServeTheHome are solid advise. The first one has suggestions for NICs with both 1Gbits and 10Gbits that work under FreeBSD and Linux. I, personally, have an Intel X550-T2 as well as an Intel i340, both work fine under OPNSense. The AMD FirePro I would switch for a Nvidia GT 1030 or AMD RX550, but apart from that the system looks okay. Do you already have some of the parts?

I have the pcpartpicker that my build I need the nics for the computer as I want to add gig and 10 gig version.

I dont know which one to get as I want some one to get me links as you said you use those and didnt have problem so you can get me links of yours.

I am also getting unifi swtiches as I also wrote I am upgrading them as I want to spread them over my home as I can make it a 25 internet cable and make it less pricey as also I am gonna get 10 gig swithes.

As there gonna be running the unifi enterpize wifi 6e version at home.

I am power user and I dont mind wasteing money for extra fictures and learn also work in company for IT.

I can’t really provide you any links. I do not know where you are from, just look for Intel X550-T1 or Intel X550-T2 on your local used market. I do not know where you are from and what is popular around there. Where I am from Ebay is pretty popular, so I would just search for those NICs on Ebay. You can get those NICs used for much less than new.

Midwest in the Usa area.

Are this good as I see people complaining of fake copy of them.

Don’t know if those are legit, but they are way to expensive. I have a I340 and paid 30EUR for it. Don’t pay that much, they are only Gigabit!

Are this even worth it.

The X550 is a RJ45 compatible 10Gbits card. You asked about them, if they are worth is up to your wallet. I paid 120EUR for a Intel X550-T2. Pay attention to the T2, meaning it has two 10Gbits ports.

I mean this one by Ibm and other not intel brand.

Yeah, should work fine.