I need a Gaming Keyboard

<3 the G15 for MMO's and games like that

other than that both Razer and Logitech make good stuff so i guess its just preference

lets all just keep bumping threads, that sounds like fun :]

I'd go for the G15. I love mine. And the play/pause (for music) /+volume/-volume around the LCD screen makes it worth buying. Also the screen showing who is speaking in vent is freaking useful.

id say get the charanchula i have one and it pwns

G15 is win, I have the Saitek Cyborg, might be a little starship'ish but it works

razer=cheap made. People are buying them becose of the great look but verry low qualitie and the drivers suck

logitech=better than razer but ugly and the only thing that make people buy this leyboard is the display...omg who is really looking at is keyboard to know how much bullet you have when its displayed on the screen

saitek=nevermind...

now the keyboard that im suggesting you is the microsoft sidewinder x6 there is not so manny people knowing this keyboard becose they are not searching they are just taking what every body have razer,logitech...

so the sidewinder x6 worth 79,95$ CAD

and there are is features:

-Switchable key pad

Flexible design, choose right side or left side configuration. Switch between standard key pad and macro pad in gaming mode.

-Two-color adjustable backlighting dial

Keyboard keys are red, and key pad and Macro keys are amber in Game mode. Lighting dial adjusts the brightness of the keyboard and key pad.

-Macro keys

Up to 30 programmable keys that can allow up to 90 programmable options with an assigned gaming profile.

-Mode switching

Manually toggle the keyboard from standard mode to either of two gaming modes. LEDs show the selected mode.

-Cruise Control

Use Cruise Control to continue an action without having to hold down the key or keys assigned to the action. You can use Cruise Control with up to four keys at a time.* (* Cruise Control does not work with programmable macro keys.)

-In-game macro record button

Record any sequence of keystrokes—even standard chat messages. Macros are stored on your hard drive and can be easily shared.

-Automatic profile switching

When a game or application profile is assigned using the software, the keyboard detects the game or application you are running and applies your custom profile to the application.

-WASD gaming keys

Have front-face lighting for enhanced visibility.

-Media keys

Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track, and Mute.

-3 Year Warranty

G15

nuff said

ho yea i forgot logitech g11 is good too

Abstract wrote 6 minutes ago »

G15

+1

razer low quality??? haha you dont know what your talking about

yea most of the razer lycosa have a default(like the tocuhscreen or the backlighting) and they have a verry bad costumer support. de headphone and mic in and out are verry low qualities....

lol my cousin bought 2 separate razer keyboards (idk which ones), but on one the "h" key stopped working and on the other it was the "j" key

he has a g15 now xD

yeah razer keyboard will work... but after using it trouble will start to come out

for the g15 you will have it all your life whithout a single problem if you take care of it.

this thread is over a 3 months old... I have a G15 now

Locking

New members should know not to bump old threads -1 on you antoine!