I need a gaming computer or £400

I have about £400 and want a custom gaming pc to play all the new game (H1Z1 etc). This will be my first build so I might need a hand with building it lol please help. Im in the UK

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/vFtBJx

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor (£50.53 @ CCL Computers)
Motherboard: Asus A88XM-Plus Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard (£59.99 @ Novatech)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (£54.98 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£41.79 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 285 2GB Video Card (£131.14 @ Scan.co.uk)
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case (£32.86 @ CCL Computers)
Power Supply: be quiet! 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£46.20 @ Scan.co.uk)
Total: £417.49

Please don't put two currencies in your post.

All it ends up being is a bunch of US sites being listed that won't ship to you/cost more after working out import fees.

Choose one currency and make your country clear.

thanks man do you know if this is particularly difficult to build and does it run well?

thanks for the advice and sorry its my first post

Building computers these days is like playing with lego its easy.

also are all these parts what I need will I need anything else

No anless you whant to use dvd's or cd's than grab a £10 dvd/r player if you whant to overclock your cpu you can buy aftermarket cpu cooling unit a £20 hyper 212 evo will be good for some overclocking.
But as it stands thats all you need

I don't see an OS nor do I see OP stating he already has one.

Well if you realy whant to 'buy' a OS get one here for peanuts https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/wts-windows-keys-and-a-few-other-products-paypal-bitcoin/68302/395

what is an op

with this setup/build is it wireless or will I need an Ethernet cable

The Motherboard has no bilut in wifi you can buy a wifi adapter cheaply if you realy whant wifi (wifi is garbage for gameing on)
You can find them from £7 and upward the better ones going for around £25

okay dude this will run quickly tho wont it im sorry or being buggy I jyust don't want to pay this much for a bad computer

Spending £400 on a computer is cheap(a ps4 is £350 without a game lol) you whont have a problem playing anything in 1080p with that GPU and cpu.

lol okay!

just that its my paper round money hahahah

Will I need a cpu fan and thermal paste cooper

You will get one with the cpu that has pre aplyed thermal paste.

okay will it come with a cpu fan tho