I Need a Dope Headset

Hey guys,

I've been using a Plantronics headset for a while now. It's been pretty rad, though, being wireless, the battery life is starting to get annoying, and I'd like something of a higher quality.

Here's what I'm specifically looking for:

1. Over-the-ear headphones.

2. High-quality sound, large EQ range.

3. Considerable microphone quality.

4. Wireless would be a plus, though, at this point, I don't really care.

5. If wireless, a bomb-ass battery life would be the shit.

6. Just a generally dope headset.

Thanks guys.

#TYBG

http://en-de.sennheiser.com/gaming-headsets-pc-xbox-ps3-playstation

Find somewhere that sells whichever of these suits you best.

Thanks pal. I'll look into that. They look pretty rad.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/370626275588?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

sennheiser is a tank brand +1 for the reference, although if your really gonna go to town and back with a headset. i would strongly recomend getting a dedicated sound card to go with them, otherwise your not really getting the best out of your headphones and it would be just plain overkill. my girlfriend has some boss turtle beach headphones and when i plug em in my pc the difference between my headset and her's is minor, but in her machine with her dedicated sound card with the headphone amp there is much much better sound quality, the difference actually becomes distinctive instead of just minor.

Yeah, I was going to get some ballin' fresh as fuck soundcard.

I recommend getting some V Moda M80 headphones and a Blue Snowball or comparable microphone.

As for the soundcard, I recommend an ASUS Xonar STX. It's 'bitchin

amen to that

Thanks for the advice, though, I'd rather not have two things sitting around. I'd much rather the headphones with the mic attached to my face.

A Blue Snowball will murder the built in mic on a headset. I would rather have an extra thing on my desk than have sub-par audio.

Well, my desk is currently occupied by three monitors, a full tower, a 12 inch wacom tablet, mouse and keyboard, and a mixer. I'm kind of tight on room.

Ah - I too have the full tower woes. It is a fantastic case (Fractal Design Define XL USB 3.0), but it is heavy and HUGE.

I've got a Phantom and three 20 inch monitors. It's fun times.