I have to know what this is called

Does anybody know what the stand holding the monitors behind Logan is called. mi juans et

This video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jomNmem-J_U&list=SPC9D0F895C6B23876&playnext=3&shuffle=57184&feature=autoplay

It looks like this.


I don't think thats it, but now I know where to look from. Thanks! Damn I love this forum.