I have lost interest in gaming and I dont know what to do

Well… There’s your problem lol. CoD is fun every once and a while, but I never did truly care for Far Cry. I don’t understand the hype. Sure it looks good but the story is pretty bad and the in-game mechanics might as well be from Just Cause with a grappling hook being traded for stealth…

Have you played KOTOR before? That’s a game I can always come back to. Same goes for Oblivion too.

Elder Scrolls 76. I’m kind of upset with what they are doing for Fallout 76. I mean, I have ESO and it’s the only MMO I’ll play but it it’s beginning to lose it’s touch. I much prefer a good RPG over an MMO any day. Playing with others is overrated lol

Fallout 1/2 get my vote too. Fantastic games. Though I can’t say I prefer them to New Vegas.

I have (or had, maybe) the exact same thing. Loved to game but rarely played new games and even if I did so, I quickly got bored with it and quit.
So I had my cakeday this past weekend and I bought myself a new GPU more for reasons of “I wanna have that” than rational reasoning. Anyhow:
I cleaned my flat made everything nice, installed a bunch of games and started gaming on a cozy sunday with cake and coffee and some friends to play online with.

I think that fixed it for me. To be in awe of the beautiful graphics and having that piece of mind to fully attent to the game seems to make the difference at least for me.