I guess its time for a new case

so at the moment i have a Zalman Z11. which worked fine for a time. but i recently upgraded my cooling to a corsair H60 and my PSU to a Thermaltake Smart M which has caused all sorts of problems. first both the H60 and the PSU are slightly too big for my case setup (which was all fan slots filled to max) so I ended up having to remove a bottom intake fan and a top exhaust fan to fit them. Then the CPU power cord ended up being way to short to make its way around the back of the motherboard to its slot so i had to rout it right through the centre of the case. Im pretty piss poor at cable routing already and the Z11 is deffinately not making it any easier with its 8 fans and very small amount of space behind the motherboard. so im looking to upgrade to a simpler case. (would that be a downgrade?)  im really not looking for many bells and wistles all that im looking for is...

1. it has to fit all my $#!7. ive noticed that the way the H60's radiator mounts it appears like it will get in the way of the top fan on most cases. 

2. easy cable routing/hiding. basically i suck at routing. always have and always will so the more space in the back to hide my garbage routing the better.

3. price. I would like to stay in the $60 - $100 range but if absolutely unavoidable im willint ot go to $150 if the case is REALLY good.

4. cooling. pretty self expplanitory. im not OCing and have no plans on it it the forseeable future so cooling isnt incredibly important but still a factor.

I was considering http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139007 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129178 but the Graphite series is really really pricy and the antec seems like its goint ot fall directly into the same problem my zalman has. any suggestions?

I'd go for a full tower case instead of looking for mid towers. I personally have the Fractal Design Define XL R2 because it's big, quiet and looks good in my opinion.

It seems to meet most of your criteria only it's 120 euros so probably around $140-150 depending on where you get it.

Sadly going full tower will also mean you'll have even more trouble with cables since the case is bigger so you'd probably need longer cables if you already have trouble with your current cables. Since your PSU is partially modular you can buy longer cables for the modular ones but since it's not fully modular you'll be stuck with your 24pin connector and cpu connector. I think you could just buy a new cpu cable and use it as an extention for your current cable but I haven't tried that myself.

Maybe someone else knows for sure if you can use a second cable as an extention or if you'll have to look into a special cpu extention cable.

Humm even a cheap corsair cx 500 has long enuff leads to go enywhere in a case of that size.

Your going to need a better psu for a start becase if you buy anuther case (i asume you have a ATX mobo)

your still going to have the same problem of it not fiting rigth.

Cable extensions are never a good idea and your not going to need a million fans if your water cooling your cpu x2 fans at the most ( 1x120mm or 140mm intake and a 120mm exhaust fan)

Your case should fit a h60 without a problem take some of those pesky fans out or after trying that and you still dont like the case try out the Corsair Carbide Series 300R CC-9011014-WW Mid-Tower Gaming Case   (uk) amazon £59.99

Amazon.com(US) $79.99

Corsair Builder Series CXM 500W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze (UK) £51.83 (US) $58.24

I really reall did not want to like that case. but i cant. its just too damn perfect. right in my price range. all the reviews say that theres a lot of room for cables. it does exactly what i was asking for. as for the PSU im looking to power 2 7950's eventually (which is why i upgraded in the first place) so i would need somthing a bit bigger than that.

^^ Corsair CX Series 600 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V/EPS12V 552 Power Supply CX600M  $76.99

You shudent need much more power than that but ---> more power :P

Corsair CX Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V/EPS12V 744 Power Supply CX750M $95.99 (amazon.com)

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1862/12/

I've built in a couple Antec cases and they're just never as good as you wish they were.

The Corsair 300r is a damn good case for the price.  I'd say even with two GPUs you'll be good with it.  Get the windowed version if you want, or not.  You can buy the rubber grommets for the cable cutouts off the Corsair website, basically you can make that case as nice as you want with very little money spent

ya I just bought the 300 for my girlfriends budget rig and just from the getgo cable management is gonna be a bitch as the isnt enough space behing the mobo for the power cables required.

I've got an antec nine hundred (like 5-6 years old). The case is nice, airflow is too, but there's no damn cable management. 

I'd like to suggest the bitfenix colossus window. It costs ~$150 USD. Bitfenix cases are nice and stylish. The cable management is superb and the quality is unprecedented.

My suggestion can be found here.

You can pick it up here.

I just recently switched from a 300 to the fractal design define XL R2. The 300 also had horrible airflow imo, no bottom intake for the PSU etc.

The c70 is nice a gaming case for on the road. A lot of cable space behind the motherboard and a nice window a lot of options for good airflow to and 2 fans are able to fit on the window to keep your gpu's cold and i think its a little bit above 120 dollars

If you want to stuff something with fans and still be able to fit everything take a look at the [url=http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352031&Tpk=arc%20midi&IsVirtualParent=1]Fractal Designs Arc Midi[/url]  I would double check but i am 99% positive a H60 would fit fine with most mobos that dont have crazy heat sinks.  The revision has a better placed mobo cutout for aftermarket coolers.

I just did a build with an Define Mini and a non modular PSU and had no problems with cable management so I can only imagine that a larger case would be easier as long as the psu cables are long enough.

BitFenix has some good rep and although I dont personally think it looks great on the outside the removeable drive cages and interior is laid out well [url=http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811345023]BitFenix Raider[/url]