I got 99 problems... and A2 is one

I pray to the mighty god Odin that the power will now go out.

The coal fires will be stoked by more child slaves.

That's why you buy a UPS ;)

I'm actually worried now. We have developments happening near the house, and they've already knocked our water supply out a couple of times.

I know it isn't the same.

I'll disuade people from coming near the house by throwing some grenades out the window

The grenades might take down your power lines.

Then they repair the power lines, but they certainly don't come anywhere near the house.

Or I could have a remote control car with a string of sausages. Have them chase the car to get the sausages. Whilst they are distracted, I could do it then.

It only takes a minute, at the most...

Trust me, you do not know my luck. I'm not a cat.

I will walk in front of you and give you bad luck. Don't fuck with me, farm boy.

D; Where did the farm boy nonsense come from? That was pretty hurtful and you should shush, before I get mad and grab my pitchfork

just wondering have you fixed your problem?

I'm still waiting on the pen drive, so I can reset the bios with flashback. Jumper and CMOS hasn't worked.

Well i have a crazy idea that will most likely not work. Since you installed fan control software that stuffed it up, maybe take all of your fans connected to the motherboard. Since the cpu fan is normally a 4pin you might need to use a case fan. And just use the cases fan controller instead untill you uninstall the software.

I found that A2 could be ide or cpu fan on ROG series motherboards. Although brennan said it is ide it could also be cpu fan. I may be wrong though. 

I saw that it may be the CPU fan, too. I'll give it a try later.

Though, I might wait until I get my USB disklink cable. There's just a couple of important files I might try to save, before I do too much with the system. I might take the opportunity to just format the drives, that could override any corrupt software.

It is a headache that I didn't want. I have already got some buyers remorse, spent way too much on this thing.

I feel sorry about this happening to you and how much you spent on it.Like $4000 in Aus money, its crazy. But we all do get problems with our pc's. I even have to rma a motherboard tomorrow.

What happened with your build?

The motherboard screwed itself over after a couple of months and now its making the psu have a loud buzzing nosie that makes me want to run through a wall. 

When the motherboard first started having issues, how did you fix that?

If I am going to run into similar problems, I might just RMA the thing. I got plenty of time under warranty.

Well my motherboard just recently started doing it like 2 or 3 weeks ago. But i changed out the psu twice and it still didn't work. so now i just have the psu upside down so most of the noise is not going in the case. But i just realised i have enough money to get a new one an sell this one or give it to my brother.

If you can't fix your motherboard by flashing it or finding another fix i would just rma the board. Best to be safe than sorry.

seems like a bricked bios or something to me.

Yeah, USB drive should be here tomorrow. So I can try the flashback quite soon. Just takes the touch of a button. That's one good thing about this board. Iol