I did a thing

so, i’ve been doing some delivery, and one of the thing i encounter with delivery in the city… is that there is no parking. fullstop. also, i realize… people are morons. hazard lights? better wait and honk at him, rather than going around.
so, I did this, for about $200. all hardwired.
2 Likes

Pizza Guy: Delivery of VENGEANCE

Hopefully you don’t get into trouble with the popo haha

nah, it’s all amber. I rarely use the traffic advisor. usually just the ambers in the reverse and the doors.
it’s all situational. “or on any vehicle as a means of indicating a right or left turn, or the presence of a vehicular traffic hazard requiring unusual care in approaching, overtaking, or passing.” is the specific line in the state law. i’d say that being stopped in the middle of the road qualifies. otherwise, they stay off. if im on a particularly busy street, i would maybe use the traffic advisor, depending on if im in line with other parked traffic or not. also run into alot of disabled vehicles.

also, had a cop roll past once, ask me waht i was doing. i just truthfully said “food delivery”, and they just rolled on their way.
if they give me a ticket (yeah, it’s only a ticketable deal, if im in violation), i can make points about the city traffic enforcement, and others, that are not explicitly covered.